database - MS ACCESS 2007: Limiting subform requery to specific tab -


my database utilizing metrics dashboard put together, there's 5 comboboxes used parameters requery subforms in tabs below it. have functional, 5+ subforms based on multiple queries using same paramters, performance starting take hit.

how go limiting requery selected tab?

i can't paste code, it's consisting of bunch of me.[subform].requery's each query/subform references same parameters across multiple tabs.

thanks in advance!

so ended finding answer own question, took time respond. ended using select case code tab in parameter combobox after updates.

private sub cbomonth_afterupdate()   select case me.tabctrl.pages(me.tabctrl).name   case "analysis"        me![sfrm_analysis].requery   case "travel"        me![sfrm_travel].requery   case "sharing"        me![sfrm_sharing].requery   end select end sub 

...and on 3 different comboboxes , 2 text boxes (fy, quarter, month, date-range), didn't post screenshot because 1 commenter suggested, it's sensitive , i'd have recreate dummy version on separate pc show all. anyway, again responses.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unity3d - Rotate an object to face an opposite direction -

angular - Is it possible to get native element for formControl? -

javascript - Why jQuery Select box change event is now working? -